5 reasons why Macbook Air 2019 deserves to be expected
- ConsenSys and AMD develop blockchain-based cloud computing infrastructure
- Google Drive, Apple iCloud and Dropbox: Which is the best cloud storage?
- Benefits of ERP technology in cloud computing
- 5 reasons why enterprises should use cloud computing
- The combination of cloud computing and virtual private network
- Microsoft arrangements to utilize ARM chips for cloud computing
- Cloud computing - A simple explanation
- Adobe earns big on 'the cloud'
- New Window Server: Breakthrough on cloud security (Part 2)
- New Window Server: Breakthrough on cloud security (Part 1)
1. Equipped with Retina True Tone screen
MacBook Air 2019 is equipped with Retina True Tone screen. This is the first time for the MacBook Air and this is an essential upgrade. Apple upgraded the screen in 2018 with Retina screen that has four times the resolution of a standard HD screen and is on par with what you get on the MacBook Pro.
This new screen currently supports True Tone, completely new for 2019. This uses sensors to automatically change the color temperature of the screen to provide a better viewing experience.
2. New design with a slimmer, lighter screen
According to many information, Apple will equip the Air 2019 Macbook with a slimmer screen border makes it easy to carry with you. It's 17% lighter in volume than the MacBook Air 2017. That means it's easier to carry, more convenient to use on airplanes or public places. The 2019 MacBook Air is 15.6mm thick and weighs 2.75 pounds. Apple provides the MacBook Air with silver, space gray, and gold color options.
3. Equipped with Touch ID and Facetime HD
The MacBook Air 2019 offers the best for users and things you won't find on the MacBook Pro. You get Touch ID without Touch Bar. This means you can log in with your fingerprint and you can still use regular keys. Touch ID is a great way to log in and you can also use it to buy items with Apple Pay on a Mac or approve app settings and other items without entering a password.
Apple also has a FaceTime HD webcam on the MacBook Air 2019, and it's still on the top of the screen, even with a tiny border.
4. Improved battery life
The MacBook Air 2019 battery life is rated at 12 hours by Apple. It is with 75% brightness. Apple is often quite accurate with claiming Mac battery life. This particular battery test is for MacBook Air 1.6 GHz dual-core with 8GB and 256GB SSD. You can expect the same battery life on other configurations.
With a USB C and a 30W charging cord, you can also carry a USB C PD battery in case you use it without electricity. This makes the Macbook Air 2019 a portable and convenient device everywhere.
5. Improved performance
Apple finally brings the MacBook Air 2019 specifications to match the competition from Windows. You will get the latest Intel processor, big RAM, and storage capacity with lots of attractive options. Specifically, there will be Intel Core i5 version, 1.6 GHz dual-core, Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz SSD PCIe 128GB - 1TB, 8GB of RAM standard and 16GB of RAM version.
By: Emily Garcia