10 surprises for users in Android 10
- ConsenSys and AMD develop blockchain-based cloud computing infrastructure
- Google Drive, Apple iCloud and Dropbox: Which is the best cloud storage?
- Benefits of ERP technology in cloud computing
- 5 reasons why enterprises should use cloud computing
- The combination of cloud computing and virtual private network
- Microsoft arrangements to utilize ARM chips for cloud computing
- Cloud computing - A simple explanation
- Adobe earns big on 'the cloud'
- New Window Server: Breakthrough on cloud security (Part 2)
- New Window Server: Breakthrough on cloud security (Part 1)
Simple, smart and more useful
1. Android 10 will help you quickly answer action suggestions. So when someone sends you a message with an address or video on YouTube, you can open and navigate quickly to Google Maps or open a video on YouTube without the need for copying and labeling. In addition, the quick reply feature allows you to reply quickly to messages without opening the original application, and select smarter actions related to the message content.
2. Coming to Dark Theme, you can turn on Dark Theme for the entire phone or for specific applications like Photos and Calendar. Dark theme with a deep black-biased interface, the best support for devices using OLED screens, has many benefits when using a dark theme as good for the user's eye, saving battery life, etc.
3. Completely replace the back button with a swipe gesture. With simple swipes, you can go back, pull up the home screen, and move flexibly between tasks.
4. Online translation with Live Caption. With just one tap, Live Caption automatically creates video and audio subtitles on any application even the things you record yourself. Live Caption will be available soon, starting with Pixel phones.
New security and privacy features
5. With a feature similar to iOS 13 coming soon, you'll get a prompt when an app you don't use often is accessing your location and then the option to continue sharing your location or is not
6. In the New Privacy section in Settings, you'll find important navigation like Web and App Activity, Ads Settings.
7. With app updates on Google Play, important security and privacy fixes can now be sent to your phone from the Google App Store, like the way you would update an ordinary app. Therefore, you can receive security fixes without having to wait for the full OS version to be updated.
Balance and comfort to you and your family
8. You will have greater control over enabling or disabling notifications on the phone. If you mark notifications in "silent" mode, they will no longer show up on your home screen.
9. Family Link, an application that helps parents manage their children's phones, is part of every device running Android 9 and Android 10. In addition to allowing parents to track their child's activities, the Family Link app also will allow them to enforce certain rules regarding smartphone usage intervals and the type of applications they can download on their phones.
10. With Android 10, Google has integrated the Focus Mode feature to help users focus on their work, avoiding distractions on unimportant notifications.
Android 10 will apply to Google Pixel, Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Pixel XL, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3 XL, Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL. These are just phones made by Google, so it's understandable that these smartphones will be upgraded to Android 10 first. In addition to the above 10 improvements, camera mode, wifi connection, and audio have also been improved quite a lot, along with the addition of 65 new emoticons to help users more comfortable to choose.
By: Abigail Harris