10 little-known facts about world's first YouTuber to hit 100 million subs
- ConsenSys and AMD develop blockchain-based cloud computing infrastructure
- Google Drive, Apple iCloud and Dropbox: Which is the best cloud storage?
- Benefits of ERP technology in cloud computing
- 5 reasons why enterprises should use cloud computing
- The combination of cloud computing and virtual private network
- Microsoft arrangements to utilize ARM chips for cloud computing
- Cloud computing - A simple explanation
- Adobe earns big on 'the cloud'
- New Window Server: Breakthrough on cloud security (Part 2)
- New Window Server: Breakthrough on cloud security (Part 1)
1. PewDiePie's real name is Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg - a name quite difficult to read for foreigners. He is a Swedish citizen but currently works in England. Previously, he studied industrial economics and technology management at the Chalmers University of Technology in his hometown but gave up to pursue YouTuber in 2010.
2. Before being really famous, PewDiePie had to work more to sell hot dog sandwiches to have more money to pay for life as well as the process of making YouTube. After 2 years of hard work, PewDiePie achieved significant success when reaching 1 million subscribers in 2012.
3. In 2017, PewDiePie officially stepped onto the podium when she took the No. 1 position on the subscribers on YouTube: 54 million people. On average, he earned at least 2-5 million views after only 24 hours uploading a video.
4. PewDiePie used to love drawing and art and tried to design the models for a cherished game by himself. Before that, he also showed a passionate admiration for game makers. That's why he is famous for live streaming many strange unique games, with witty talent that has attracted millions of new viewers.
5. Initially, the first YouTube account he opened was named "Pewdie". After losing a password and not finding it, he established a new channel from the beginning and took the name PewDiePie as known. The word "Pew" is an onomatopoeia for the laser gun tone that is common in fantasy games.
6. PewDiePie is not only famous on YouTube but also appears as a TV and media star. In May 2013, he won Social Star and Most Popular Social Star of Sweden in Starcount Social Awards. Later, PewDiePie was also invited to host a show on MLG.tv in 2014 with Kenneth Morrison co-hosting. In 2016, he participated in the production of his first TV series named "Scare PewDiePie".
7. Although he rarely appears on TV, PewDiePie is truly an award-winning king on newspapers and shows. Some of the most notable events that can be mentioned are the Top 30 Internet Influential People voted by Time or the Best Gaming Channel of the Streamy Awards ceremony in 2015. In October 2015, he appeared on the list of YouTubers making the most money in the world with a milestone of 12 million USD in that year.
8. His lover - Marzia Bisognin - has been with PewDiePie for 8 years since 2011 and recently they have been married. Initially, Marzia also made YouTube in parallel with PewDiePie, focusing primarily on vlog content about fashion, beauty, dining, and travel. However, she officially left this job about a year ago to switch to her own business.
9. Despite having an entertainment brand of his own, PewDiePie does not ask anyone to edit their videos before posting on YouTube. He wants to uphold the position and meaning of a true personal YouTuber, not relying on the back-mounted team.
10. The PewDiePie's fan community is known as the "Bro Army". 6 years ago, the comment of a "Bro" on PewDiePie channel was fun but turned out to be a famous prophecy, saying that he would reach 100 million subscribers. Currently, many people have found this video link to see that comment.
By: Scarlet Johnson